VACOcast Diabetic is your best choice for offloading forefoot and midfoot ulcers. It molds to the foot and offloads like a Total Contact Cast. Optional Locking Kit is available.
What makes the VACOcast “Diabetic”?
- Additional beads for more comprehensive offloading
- Low-friction wicking synthetic velour liner is more gentle
- Toe cover to prevent debris from entering the boot
- Foam foot bed layer for added shock absorption.
- Diabetic Foot Syndrome
- Ulcerations on the foot
- Post-operative care after toe and forefoot amputations
- Diabetic neuro-osteoarthropathy
- DNOAP and Charcot foot
VACOcast Diabetic molds to the foot like plaster, solidifies under vacuum, forms an offloading mold of the foot, and re-molds for each fitting.
Advantages at a Glance
- Excellent pressure distribution due to vacuum technology
- Successful wound healing due to excellent pressure relief
- Possibility of lockable clasp for a better compliance control
- Easy wound inspection simplifies treatment
- Rocker sole for good pressure distribution, safe and physiological gait
- Removable sole for better hygiene
- Toe cover for protection and hygiene
- Additional foam insole for better shock absorption
- Changeable and washable liners for hygiene and comfort
- Cast stable. Replaces cast and walker (All-in-One Product)
- 3 Sizes (Small, Medium, Large)