The Diabetic Foot Global Conference (DFCon2019) will be held at the Hilton Los Angeles/Universal City in Los Angeles, California, USA, Oct. 17-19, 2019. All those engaged in the field of diabetic foot care, wound healing, limb salvage, and amputation prevention are invited to submit abstracts for consideration in the 3rd annual poster competition. Suitable topics include:
- Diabetic limb salvage
- Lower extremity vascular disease (PAD)
- Diabetic wound care
- Wearables and diagnostics pertaining to wound care and the diabetic foot
- Preventive foot care for obese and diabetic populations
- Any topic pertaining to at-risk diabetic foot and wound care patients
- Novel population-based epidemiologic analyses of diabetic foot care and outcomes.
This year also marks the introduction of a Young Investigator’s Award.
DFCon is an international, interdisciplinary diabetic foot conference held in North America. In its 19th year, the program is designed for generalists and specialists who diagnose and manage the diabetic foot. The program includes didactic talks, panel discussions, Q&A sessions, specialty symposia and workshops that will explore diagnostic and interventional strategies for diabetic foot ulcers and amputation prevention. Faculty is from around the world.
DFCon is supported by the Association for the Advancement of Wound Care, Association of Diabetic Foot Surgeons, Diabetic Foot Study Group, and European Wound Management Association.
For more information, go to DFCon.com.