- Issue Archives
Issue ArchivesAdditional Resources
Special Editorial Supplements
- UP THE CHAIN: How lower extremity care can improve spinal health
- CONFERENCE COVERAGE: 2017 ISPO World Congress
- CONFERENCE COVERAGE: 2017 IOC World Conference
- CONFERENCE COVERAGE: 2015 ISPO World Congress
- CONFERENCE COVERAGE: Ortho Technology Forum 2015
- Orthotic management of CMT: Dynamic solutions for active lifestyles
- CONFERENCE COVERAGE: Orthotics Technology Forum 2014
- ATHLETES AND INJURIES: The global question of prevention
- CONFERENCE COVERAGE: Orthotics Technology Forum 2013
- SPECIAL SECTION: Teachings from the East
- CONFERENCE COVERAGE: International Clubfoot Symposium
- CONFERENCE COVERAGE: Orthotics Technology Forum 2012
- STEPS AHEAD: Advances in foot and ankle biomechanics
- CONFERENCE COVERAGE: Custom Orthotic Insoles Technology Forum
- DEFENSIVE GAME PLAN: Global insights on sports injury prevention
- Recent Advances in Orthotic Therapy
Category Archives: LER Perspectives
Dr. Michaud is in chiropractic practice in Newton, Massachusetts, and is the author of Human Locomotion: The Conservative Management of Gait-Related Disorders. He discloses that he is the owner of www.humanlocomotion.org, where the Toe Strength Dynamometer discussed in this article is sold.
By Tom Michaud, DC Continue reading
Dr. Mickle is a postdoctoral research fellow at the Institute of Health and Sport, Victoria University, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. She has disclosed no relevant relationships.
By Karen Mickle, BSc (Hons), PhD Continue reading
Dr. Dilnot is a Consultant Podiatrist at the Melbourne Foot Clinic, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia; Clinical Supervisor at LaTrobe University, Bundoora, Victoria, Australia; and a Director at Equus Medical Products, Eltham, also in Melbourne. He discloses that he is a distributor of foot-strengthening products.
By Matthew Dilnot, DPM Continue reading
Dr. Segel is in private podiatry practice in Martha’s Vineyard, Massachusetts, and Director of Applied Podiatric Biomechanics at Noraxon USA. He is also a podiatric advisor and member of the medical education staff at Orthotic Holdings Inc.
By Jay Segel, DPM Continue reading
Mr. Johnson is director of outpatient rehabilitation therapy services at Johns Hopkins Rehabilitation Network in Baltimore, Maryland. He has disclosed no relevant relationships.
By Ken Johnson, PT Continue reading