Category Archives: MarketMechanics
• Ascent-descent studies show benefits of Proprio-Foot adaptive technology
• WalkAide effects persist for 11 months
• Fillauer expands with OTS acquisition
• ProLab launches orthotic web resource
• BMD responds best to Reclast infusion in hip fracture patients at highest risk
• Cascade Dafo expands digital process
• Hanger OKs rollout of V-Hold socket
• AAOP announces new meeting dates
• Cincy experts organize ACL workshop
Horseshoe shape is luckiest for hips In a study comparing hip protector products, Hipsaver’s 16 mm thick continuous pad provided the greatest reduction in peak force to the hip, but the SafeHip 16 mm horseshoe-shaped pad most effectively deflected force … Continue reading
Evidence supports foot care products
Companies from across the foot care spectrum got a boost from research presented in July at the annual meeting of the American Podiatric Medical Association in Toronto. Continue reading
The advice and interventions that have helped decrease amputation rates by 40% in Nashville veterans are now detailed in a book targeted at patients with diabetes and the practitioners who treat them.
Evan T. Cohen, PT, MA, NCS, received the first Ellen C. Ross memorial award, established by GAITRite-CIR Systems to honor the former professor and director of Post-Professional Physical Therapy Education…
Research presented at the International Patellofemoral Research Retreat supports the use of two DonJoy Orthopedics products, the SERF femoral strap and the Tru-Pull Advance knee brace.