- Recent Comments
Recent CommentsAdditional Resources
Special Editorial Supplements
- CONFERENCE COVERAGE: 2015 ISPO World Congress
- CONFERENCE COVERAGE: Ortho Technology Forum 2015
- Orthotic management of CMT: Dynamic solutions for active lifestyles
- CONFERENCE COVERAGE: Orthotics Technology Forum 2014
- ATHLETES AND INJURIES: The global question of prevention
- CONFERENCE COVERAGE: Orthotics Technology Forum 2013
- SPECIAL SECTION: Teachings from the East
- CONFERENCE COVERAGE: International Clubfoot Symposium
- CONFERENCE COVERAGE: Orthotics Technology Forum 2012
- STEPS AHEAD: Advances in foot and ankle biomechanics
- CONFERENCE COVERAGE: Custom Orthotic Insoles Technology Forum
- DEFENSIVE GAME PLAN: Global insights on sports injury prevention
- Recent Advances in Orthotic Therapy
- Download this FREE eBook to see how foot pressure data contributes to more efficient treatment and better outcomes.
Category Archives: Publisher Memo
The key to growth is listening! You never know where the next great idea may come from. When we launched LER in 2009, it was because I kept hearing that the market needed something different. I did my best to assemble the best team to deliver the best content for you. Seven years later, LER is…
By Richard Dubin, Publisher Continue reading
Another year has passed, filled with new and exciting developments for LER. With all the growth that we have experienced in the past year, it was necessary to expand our editorial team with promotions to Emily Delzell and P.K. Daniel, who are now senior editor and associate editor, respectively.
By Richard Dubin Continue reading
I have been in the lower extremity publishing space for 25 years, and one thing I have realized is that listening is the key to learning.
Richard Dubin, Publisher Continue reading
As we celebrate LER’s fourth anniversary, I feel that I would be remiss if I didn’t take this opportunity to share what I have personally experienced this past year. Last July, my wife decided to go back to school to become a certified health coach. Little did I know then that this would bring profound changes in my life both personally and professionally.
Richard Dubin, Publisher
As a father of four, I knew the day would come when one of them would be moving on. As my wife and I watched our eldest son walk across the stage to receive his high school diploma, I was reminded of how fast life moves and how important it is to have a strong network of support to help embrace that change.
Another year has virtually flown by, and I am so happy to share with you LER’s progress as an organization in the past year. Thanks in no small part to you, our readers, we have experienced a lot of exciting accomplishments and achieved some key goals that I had set when I started the magazine.
Richard Dubin, Publisher
When I decided to create LER, I spoke with many of you to determine if there was a need for a multi-disciplinary magazine exclusively focused on the lower extremity. The response was overwhelming and very positive. You wanted a practical, easy-to-read publication that delivered the clinical literature reviews but without all the dry and boring details of the methods, a publication that encouraged collaboration and helped to improve outcomes for your patients.
by Richard Dubin, Publisher