- Issue Archives
Issue ArchivesAdditional Resources
Special Editorial Supplements
- UP THE CHAIN: How lower extremity care can improve spinal health
- CONFERENCE COVERAGE: 2017 ISPO World Congress
- CONFERENCE COVERAGE: 2017 IOC World Conference
- CONFERENCE COVERAGE: 2015 ISPO World Congress
- CONFERENCE COVERAGE: Ortho Technology Forum 2015
- Orthotic management of CMT: Dynamic solutions for active lifestyles
- CONFERENCE COVERAGE: Orthotics Technology Forum 2014
- ATHLETES AND INJURIES: The global question of prevention
- CONFERENCE COVERAGE: Orthotics Technology Forum 2013
- SPECIAL SECTION: Teachings from the East
- CONFERENCE COVERAGE: International Clubfoot Symposium
- CONFERENCE COVERAGE: Orthotics Technology Forum 2012
- STEPS AHEAD: Advances in foot and ankle biomechanics
- CONFERENCE COVERAGE: Custom Orthotic Insoles Technology Forum
- DEFENSIVE GAME PLAN: Global insights on sports injury prevention
- Recent Advances in Orthotic Therapy
Category Archives: Products
The Swede-O OA Knee Brace is designed specifically for patients with unicompartmental osteoarthritis. The Swede-O OA Knee Brace is the first OA knee brace that provides the necessary unloading of the patient’s knee for pain relief and corrects gait abnormalities associated with OA.
Advanced Casting Technology offers more than thirty of the most popular styles and colors of Birkenstock® sandals and clogs with new models being added each season.
Levy and Rappel is committed to providing practitioners with choices. The LevyAFO 9.0 offers four levels of support, seven color options and a choice of closure at any height. The standard 1” padded collar provides maximum comfort.
“Poly Gel® is committed to bringing the most scientifically and technologically advanced products to market.” says Peter Bickel, Vice President of Sales & Marketing. “The new ThermoTecc™ heat moldable foot device system is only one of a multitude of innovations on the horizon.”