- Additional Resources
Special Editorial Supplements
- UP THE CHAIN: How lower extremity care can improve spinal health
- CONFERENCE COVERAGE: 2017 ISPO World Congress
- CONFERENCE COVERAGE: 2017 IOC World Conference
- CONFERENCE COVERAGE: 2015 ISPO World Congress
- CONFERENCE COVERAGE: Ortho Technology Forum 2015
- Orthotic management of CMT: Dynamic solutions for active lifestyles
- CONFERENCE COVERAGE: Orthotics Technology Forum 2014
- ATHLETES AND INJURIES: The global question of prevention
- CONFERENCE COVERAGE: Orthotics Technology Forum 2013
- SPECIAL SECTION: Teachings from the East
- CONFERENCE COVERAGE: International Clubfoot Symposium
- CONFERENCE COVERAGE: Orthotics Technology Forum 2012
- STEPS AHEAD: Advances in foot and ankle biomechanics
- CONFERENCE COVERAGE: Custom Orthotic Insoles Technology Forum
- DEFENSIVE GAME PLAN: Global insights on sports injury prevention
- Recent Advances in Orthotic Therapy
- Download this FREE eBook to see how foot pressure data contributes to more efficient treatment and better outcomes.
Category Archives: Products
Medi USA announces the distribution of two new knee braces for the treatment of unicompartmental osteoarthritis knee pain. The single-upright M.3 OA knee brace is designed for patients who suffer from unicompartmental osteoarthritis knee pain but do not need the … Continue reading
ControlTecc breathable foot beds provide superior biomechanical support and performance. The device consists of a firm arch shell with a deep heel seat for full control of the heel and arch. The special arch peg design helps to keep the … Continue reading
G&W Heel Lift launches the first leg inequality measurement pad. The easy-to-use Leg Inequality Measurement Pad is eight layers of tinted vinyl, each 3 mm thick, for a total of 24 mm or approximately one inch. The layers are easily … Continue reading
The RX24 Quadrastep system is a biomechanically tailored approach to ready-to-wear orthosis prescription that is designed to yield custom-quality results. Inventor Roberta Nole, MA, PT, CPed, has created a patented clinical algorithm that identifies and categorizes a patient’s feet into … Continue reading
Acor launches MOrFS; a truly customizable prefabricated solution to meet the ever changing foot orthotic marketplace. This innovative Modular Orthotic Fitting System offers pre-selected, clinically tested material combinations, with or without modifications, designed for your patient’s lifestyle.
Orthofeet is introducing innovative Women’s shoes that combine chic design with stretchy fit in the forefoot. The shoes feature unique Double Fastening Strap System that allows fastening on either side of the shoe, as well as easy adjustment of the … Continue reading
The Dynamic Walk Orthosis is a new dorsiflexion assist AFO constructed of thermomoldable carbon fiber composite. Utilizing high-fatigue life PEEK rods bilaterally as the flexing members, the Dynamic Walk provides substantial dorsi-assist with subtalar inversion and eversion control. The open … Continue reading
Medi USA LP Launches PT® Control Whitsett, NC, May 20, 2009. Medi USA receives favorable Medicare reimbursement for the PT® Control, which is a knee brace designed to ease the pain and aid in the rehabilitation of patients suffering from … Continue reading
The Patriot AFO is available in a firm, semi rigid, or flexible reinforcement material to provide the correct amount of support and stability. A full interface lining cushions and protects skin integrity.
The SoleTech® Night Splint is available in three universal sizes(S, M, and L) to fit most patients and is indicated for Plantar Fasciitis, Achilles Tendonitis and other lower extremity overuse injuries.
The Swede-O OA Knee Brace is designed specifically for patients with unicompartmental osteoarthritis. The Swede-O OA Knee Brace is the first OA knee brace that provides the necessary unloading of the patient’s knee for pain relief and corrects gait abnormalities associated with OA.
Advanced Casting Technology offers more than thirty of the most popular styles and colors of Birkenstock® sandals and clogs with new models being added each season.
Levy and Rappel is committed to providing practitioners with choices. The LevyAFO 9.0 offers four levels of support, seven color options and a choice of closure at any height. The standard 1” padded collar provides maximum comfort.
“Poly Gel® is committed to bringing the most scientifically and technologically advanced products to market.” says Peter Bickel, Vice President of Sales & Marketing. “The new ThermoTecc™ heat moldable foot device system is only one of a multitude of innovations on the horizon.”