- Issue Archives
Issue ArchivesRecent Comments
Recent CommentsAdditional Resources
Special Editorial Supplements
- CONFERENCE COVERAGE: 2015 ISPO World Congress
- CONFERENCE COVERAGE: Ortho Technology Forum 2015
- Orthotic management of CMT: Dynamic solutions for active lifestyles
- CONFERENCE COVERAGE: Orthotics Technology Forum 2014
- ATHLETES AND INJURIES: The global question of prevention
- CONFERENCE COVERAGE: Orthotics Technology Forum 2013
- SPECIAL SECTION: Teachings from the East
- CONFERENCE COVERAGE: International Clubfoot Symposium
- CONFERENCE COVERAGE: Orthotics Technology Forum 2012
- STEPS AHEAD: Advances in foot and ankle biomechanics
- CONFERENCE COVERAGE: Custom Orthotic Insoles Technology Forum
- DEFENSIVE GAME PLAN: Global insights on sports injury prevention
- Recent Advances in Orthotic Therapy
- Download this FREE eBook to see how foot pressure data contributes to more efficient treatment and better outcomes.
Category Archives: Feature Article
At this knee center, return to play is based not on the calendar but on range of motion and strength. By Scott E. Urch, MD, K. Donald Shelbourne, MD, and Heather Freeman, PT, DHS
Modeling studies have implications for management of plantar fasciitis, stress fractures and PTTD.
By Erin D. Ward, DPM
Digital scanners can save time and money, but only if they provide the clinical information you need.
By Larry Huppin, DPM
Welcome to the decade of patellofemoral pain: Exclusive coverage from the first-ever PFPS research retreat.
By Jordana Bieze Foster
Removable cast walkers offer alternatives to the total contact cast.
By James McGuire, DPM, PT, CPed
Gait analysis affects treatment decision-making, patient management and outcomes By Tishya A.L. Wren, PhD, Carole A. Tucker, PT, PhD, PCS, and Robert M. Kay, MD
Functional foot orthoses can help relieve symptoms
By Paul R. Scherer, DPM
Western-style sports medicine is alive and well in the tiny Gulf nation of Qatar
By Craig R. Bottoni, MD