- Issue Archives
Issue ArchivesAdditional Resources
Special Editorial Supplements
- UP THE CHAIN: How lower extremity care can improve spinal health
- CONFERENCE COVERAGE: 2017 ISPO World Congress
- CONFERENCE COVERAGE: 2017 IOC World Conference
- CONFERENCE COVERAGE: 2015 ISPO World Congress
- CONFERENCE COVERAGE: Ortho Technology Forum 2015
- Orthotic management of CMT: Dynamic solutions for active lifestyles
- CONFERENCE COVERAGE: Orthotics Technology Forum 2014
- ATHLETES AND INJURIES: The global question of prevention
- CONFERENCE COVERAGE: Orthotics Technology Forum 2013
- SPECIAL SECTION: Teachings from the East
- CONFERENCE COVERAGE: International Clubfoot Symposium
- CONFERENCE COVERAGE: Orthotics Technology Forum 2012
- STEPS AHEAD: Advances in foot and ankle biomechanics
- CONFERENCE COVERAGE: Custom Orthotic Insoles Technology Forum
- DEFENSIVE GAME PLAN: Global insights on sports injury prevention
- Recent Advances in Orthotic Therapy
Category Archives: Archives
Gait analysis affects treatment decision-making, patient management and outcomes By Tishya A.L. Wren, PhD, Carole A. Tucker, PT, PhD, PCS, and Robert M. Kay, MD
Functional foot orthoses can help relieve symptoms
By Paul R. Scherer, DPM
The next big thing in knee osteoarthritis treatment might be a variable-stiffness shoe
By Jennifer C. Erhart, PhD, Nicholas J. Giori, MD, PhD, and Thomas P. Andriacchi, PhD
Western-style sports medicine is alive and well in the tiny Gulf nation of Qatar
By Craig R. Bottoni, MD
Plus: Running shoes, Lunges and ligaments
by Jordana Bieze Foster
Launch a magazine in this economy? Here’s why we’re not crazy.
by Jordana Bieze Foster
Medi USA LP Launches PT® Control Whitsett, NC, May 20, 2009. Medi USA receives favorable Medicare reimbursement for the PT® Control, which is a knee brace designed to ease the pain and aid in the rehabilitation of patients suffering from … Continue reading
The Patriot AFO is available in a firm, semi rigid, or flexible reinforcement material to provide the correct amount of support and stability. A full interface lining cushions and protects skin integrity.
The SoleTech® Night Splint is available in three universal sizes(S, M, and L) to fit most patients and is indicated for Plantar Fasciitis, Achilles Tendonitis and other lower extremity overuse injuries.
The Swede-O OA Knee Brace is designed specifically for patients with unicompartmental osteoarthritis. The Swede-O OA Knee Brace is the first OA knee brace that provides the necessary unloading of the patient’s knee for pain relief and corrects gait abnormalities associated with OA.
Advanced Casting Technology offers more than thirty of the most popular styles and colors of Birkenstock® sandals and clogs with new models being added each season.
Levy and Rappel is committed to providing practitioners with choices. The LevyAFO 9.0 offers four levels of support, seven color options and a choice of closure at any height. The standard 1” padded collar provides maximum comfort.
“Poly Gel® is committed to bringing the most scientifically and technologically advanced products to market.” says Peter Bickel, Vice President of Sales & Marketing. “The new ThermoTecc™ heat moldable foot device system is only one of a multitude of innovations on the horizon.”